Friday, March 16, 2007

I Lied...

Ok, so yesterday I lied. Not intentionally (hmm--not consciously) but I didn't do my Poetry Thursday entry. In bed last night I thought--Crap! I didn't do my dictionary entry poem.

Go check out the work of people who DID do their homework please...Poetry Thursday.

My husband was actually asleep, though. I dared not disturb him (scoff at my reason if you must... ;-) . So I thought: Thank god I didn't give them a permalink for my site yet--Too much like a promise...

Anyhow, still waiting for my "Six Sentences" to be posted... Maybe I should just post it here since I'm not sure who does what at this point...

Eh, I'll think about it.
~Saoirse

1 comment:

RomanceWriter said...

Cool! You took part in the six sentences project. Let me know what day it posts so I can read it. Mine is posting on April 8th, a Sunday, I believe. I will mention it on my blog.


Hope you are having a great weekend,
Sara